Im 18 and am pregnant with my second child !

i had my first born on sept. 25th 09.
im scared to tell anyone bout this one!!

hmp1

Asked by hmp1 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Question??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• y are u scared to tell anyone ?
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Were you on birth control?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• They're going to figure it out eventually
    Anonymous

• Im not sure why you are scared to tell anyone? If you and your SO are happy about it, I don't see why no one else would be. Congrats to you, everything will be okay!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I understand... I was pregnant with my 2nd when I was 19. Everyone was a lot more supportive than the first time around. Just bite the bullet and tell them.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• no i woullove to have another baby its just my dad was on the phone with me the other night and my step mom was in the background and was like what is she prego. and my dad said no nothing that stupid ! this is great . and also my brother is calling me trash ..thats why i dont want to tell my family
    hmp1

Comment by hmp1 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• ur an adult why r u scared?
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Did they react badly to the first one? I know you were young but did your family treat you badly? If you were my daughter, yeah, I might be upset, especially if you are not living on your own an in a stable relationship, but to me, a baby is something to be happy about no matter how it came to be. The longer you wait to tell them the harder it will be be. They will be almost two years apart. It may be hard for you but it will also be fun for them to have a sibling. I mean, the deed is done, so now just live with it. Have another beautiful baby and enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• ARE YOU LIVING ON YOUR OWN AND SELF SUFFICIENT? THEN YOU SHOULD BE FINE, ITS NOT THEIR DECISION..I agree the longer you wait the harder it will be
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010