Have you or will you ever had a White Christmas?

I have once when I was a kid. LOL. WEre expecting 5" of snow on Christmas. I wonder if it really will happen.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• They have been white since I have moved to MD in 07..I HATE THE EAST COAST...I hate snow....
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I used to have white Christmases every year as a kid, when I still lived in Europe. Ever since I moved here though (in 1991), I've seen snow exactly ONCE, and we had to drive 3 hours to get there, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes it already started snowing here
    memybabies09

Answer by memybabies09 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes but not white as in snow. We had an ice storm. Not fun!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have seen a few. I can remember back in 2002, the snow was really bad and my oldest was 14 (and the size of an adult) and had just broken his leg four days before Christmas. We were thinking about not going to my mom's house because of getting his cast wet and he was so disappointed that we weren't going to grandma's house. She only lived a mile away. We had a four wheel drive, so we wrapped his leg in a trash bag and XH and I had carried him to the truck, then carried him into my mom's house.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Kind of once. It snowed just a little on Christmas day one year making the top of everything white for a little while but it melted pretty quick.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes almost every year we have a white christmas but i live in washington state near the mountains.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• we have many white christmases here in chicago. It is suppose to snow tomorr.ow again.
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 2:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Never have. But maybe some year we'll go somewhere there is snow for Christmas.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• happy holidaysWe're having a white Christmas. We've had snow on the ground for a couple of weeks or so.

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010