I am so annyoed with my self....

Who are you annoyed with? I just refuse to do house work, this place is a teen age dump land.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Raising teenagers is like trying to nail jello to a wall. It's very frustrating, but in time your rewards will come. I understand your feeling about the housework. It doesn't seem worth the effort. .
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm annoyed with the brainless bimbos i work with, lol. Not looking forward to seeing them when i go back to work (I'm on maternity leave right now) I hate talking to them but if I don't they start a whole bunch of drama for me- they'll go tell my boss if I'm not being their definition of "socialable" that there's something wrong with me and then we'll be in the office all day long trying to get "at the root of" my "real problem" its just ridiculous. Everybody wants to think they're somebody lol
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 2:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Im annoyed with my husband.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• for the first time im actually not annoyed with anyone! hopefully this will carry on until after Christmas .. but dought it! lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010