Is your daughter daddy's little girl?

My dd is soooo spoiled already when it comes to her daddy. I put her to bed when he is gone and she doent cry at all he is here and she screams because she knows he will come get her.

She gets into things when he is around because she knows she wont get into trouble.

I just dont get how she could already be ths way she is only 10m.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 8:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Is she his first child? I don't think he's spoiling her, but that he's just really happy to be a dad and is devoted to the responsibility that comes with it. Because she's so young, I wouldn't stress over it. I would worry if he does this when she gets older. But for now, let him enjoy being her daddy and be grateful that he's as willing as he is as not a lot of fathers are.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Im not stressing over it. It really isnt that big of a deal to me. I think its cute. I was just asking a ?
    And no she isnt our first child she is just our first girl.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Well I don't have a daughter but my son is definitely daddy's little boy! I waited 9 months for a momma's boy and this is what I get! lol :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was a daddys girl,...and before i had my daughter and we found out she was a girl,

I always said ...She will be a daddys girl too,

there isnt anything better in the world than being a daddys girl
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• My 3 yo daughter is the spitting image of her Daddy. They do EVERYTHING together, lol. We have a dairy farm, and when Daddy goes to milk, Quincey goes to milk. If Daddy wears his Camo shirt or coat, then Quincey wears her camo shirt or coat. She even has a pair of shoes that are like Daddy's. She looks up to him so much, and loves him even more. She's our only child, and her daddy is completely head over heels for her. He wants her by his side every where he goes, and she wants to be right there with him. I think it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• HELLLLLLLLS NO!!! my daughter is almost 5..and shes not to fond of him..were not together, and havent really ever been..hes only been in her life for the past 2 years..and she only sees him on weekends..3 weekends outta 5 to be exact...she hates goin with him..when he calls to talk to her she hates talkin to him...she always asks me why she has to go with him (its court ordered so we dont really have a choice) she tells me she doesnt want to go..so no..shes not daddys lil girl! THANK GOD!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My daughter is not a daddy gril but my son is he only 2 months and he always go to his dad ever time he leave he cry when he come home he smile at him I think its cute
    milla1981

Answer by milla1981 at 7:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My daughter is definitely a daddys girl and my son is a mommas boy.
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• oh yes she is 5 and ur son is 2 he is tuffer on our son he saids boys need to be tuff but his princess is sweet he does do his job when it comes to punishing her now but it took awhile and as for the one lady that said hell no you better watch out kids pick up on ur attitude i did my mom hated my dad they was not together most my life and i took that attitude and than when i got older my dad was in my life more and like now he is there for me more than my mom , and i realize that even thoe he still was not the best dad when i was young i still blame her at first for giving me her attitude i got over it cause i am a christian
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008