i just wanna cry.!

i didnt getmy day strated till 11 this morning and thats late for me. then i got the kids ready so we could go do a lil christmas shopping for dh , and they acted like butts at the store! we've been home for a lil while now and its like i cant get 1 minute to myself today! everything seems to b getting to me and i have so much to do. i havent even cleaned house today or the kids toy box and they got so many freaking toys for christmas lol. and to top it all off im 8dpo and i woke up not feeling very well cramping and sick to my tummy, felt like i was gonna throw up ehhh. when we got home from the store i was so upset i sat down w/ a whole peacan pie lol. hope ya'll have a good day and merry christmas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• *Hugs! When I have a "calgon take me away" day, I get a glass of wine & just chill. Everything else can just wait. A little cuddle time w/ my 8 y/o dau helps. Then some really good cuddle time w/ husb tops of the evening just right! Hang in there- it will get better. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Take a deep breath, count to 10 and relax. I love pecan pie and I think I would have sat down with a whole on as well. Hope tomorrow is better. Merry Christmas!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I totally feel your pain.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• LOL at the pie comment. I can see you sitting there with it in my mind! Take a deep breath. Maybe play a board agme with the kids or watch some TV togetehr. Have a wonderful holiday!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• together
    elizabr

• The pie was a great idea. Pie always makes me feel better, too.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• awww..we all have days like that...tomorrows a new day, and hopefully its more calm for you!! best of luck! and merry christmas to you too!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• hugsfeel betterAh...I'm so sorry about your day. You need some calgon to take you away and a hot cup of coco. Try and prop your feet up hon, this is a hectic time of year!

tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Hope it gets better
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 11:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Have a glass of wine.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2010