i hate my scale!!!!!

i've been working my ass off for 4 months since i gave birth 5 months ago doing 2-3 hours of very aggressive workouts every day and haven't lost one damn pound. every day i look at that scale and it says 124 lbs. i hate it. i want that number to be 20 lbs less. i don't get it. i eat right, i don't starve myself, i don't eat crap, i drink up to 10 cups of water a day, and i work out like crazy and i'm still fat, i've never been this fat before...ahhhhhh. what do i do to get that number back to where it should be??? i'm 5'3"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Not what you want to hear but, 5'3" and 124 is a healthy weight. Not sure what else you can do. Sometimes when you stop worrying about it the weight starts to come off.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• DUDE, I WOULD KILL TO BE 124 mine is stuck at 160 and I am 5'6' ugh.. gross
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• 124 pounds is far from being fat, but you do realise muscle weighs more than fat.. So if you are working out like you say you are then you are losing fat and gaining muscle...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I will switch with you. You probably can't lose because you don't have much to spare.
    Anonymous

• My goal weight is 125 or 120.I am 5'2 and my dr said THAT i do not need to loose more then that.I have already lost 30 pounds in 3 months though.JUST because you work out doesn't mean you will loose weight...Sometimes it does the opposite and you gain muscle weight not ALL bad lol.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I also have DD boobs that refuse to shrink :/ DAAAMN them!
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• ryanlynn- I will take some of them. When I lose, thats the first place I lose from. Don't have much to work with to begin with.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you are working out 2-3 hours a day, the odds are you are not eating enough calories to offset that. You have to know your BMR to find out how many calories you are supposed to eat everyday. If you are at a healthy weight, it will very difficult to lose any more weight.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 5:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• muscle weighs more than fat. you are building muscle so that's what's up

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• muscle weighs more and you can actually gain on the scale , quit worrying about it , and weigh yourself less it'll come ,
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010