sore throat.

i just read a a website that having a sore throat is a symptom of being preggo, is that true? have any of you had a sore throat in ur 2ww and gotten a bfp?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• nowadays everything is a symptom of pregnancy...no i never had a sore throat nor have i ever heard of that
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Never heard that one.. It is cold and flu season so I am sure alot of people have a sore throat. I have one now and nope not pregnant..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Wow!!! That is not true!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• That's a new one for me. Even if there were a correlation between pregnancy and a sore throat, I do not think it would be an accurate way to detect a pregnancy since even people who aren't pregnant get sore throats. My husband has sinus issues and gets sore throats often and I can guarantee that he's never been pregnant.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Lol. I have never heard that, but you're pregnant people try to link everything to it.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2010