Lying about pregnancy

So i have this roommate that has been going out with this guy for a while and he has been pretty much an A* hole with her lately she told me she is going to tell him she is pregnant to get him back for all the crap he did to her. I personally believe its wrong but not that wrong because she would literally have him crawling...and about the pregnancy tests she is going to get some of my pee because I am actually pregnant....

so what do you moms think?

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that's just wrong. Is she going to fake a miscarriage as well?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I personally wouldn't lie about being pregnant just to get back at someone. That's not right.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think it's a pretty juvenile thing to do, to be honest. If he's been such an ass, just dump him. Playing games, especially about something like pregnancy, just isn't the thing to do....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think it's ridiculous & extremely immature. If she is a REAL woman, she'll tell this guy to just "F" off & go on her way.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If he's an ass now I high doubt he'll change his ways if she lied that she was pregnant.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Bad idea. She should just dump the jerk and move on.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Karma is such a powerful thing....I would not mess with it!
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• sounds like she has plenty of issues of her own, she needs to grow up. She'll never be in a respectable relationship as long as she finds it ok to lie and manipulate others-no matter how big of jerks they are.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think its dumb for her to do. If he is such a jerk, a faked pregnancy isnt going to turn him around.. And IMO, you shouldnt be helping her do it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You know the answer to this and how lame this sounds.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010