So I need a double stroller ...

I have seen one somewhere like what I want,but now I can't find one. We have a little one on the way due July 14 and we have a son who will be 3 in July. We are looking for a stroller where our son can sit in the front or something and then we can hook the baby's carseat in the back. Have you seen any like that?

sgt.youngs.wife

Asked by sgt.youngs.wife at 3:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• With my graco duo glider that is how it works. But if I was you I would look at the sit and stand strollers. The carseat goes more in the front with a space for your older child to sit or stand in the back. I am planning on buying one of those now since my youngest is one and my older two (they are 3 and 4) like to walk but still get tired. This way my little one can sit and the boys can take turns walking and riding.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 3:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I agree with JamieLK, a sit and stand stroller is definitely worth it. I just bought a Joovy Caboose off of Craigslist and after I cleaned it up it looked brand new. Even though I only have a three year old it is definitely nice to have and it is really compact too!
    greensavvymama

Answer by greensavvymama at 3:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I agree the sit and stand would be the way to go~ my youngest 2 are 21/2 yrs apart and it worked out great for us
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Kolcraft contours is an awesome one. You can turn the seats toward you ao away from you, or you can take either seat out and put on a carseat attachment so your carseat can hook it. I will try to find a pic....
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Here is the website for it:
    http://www.kolcraft.com/products/strollers/tandem/212-contours-options-ii-tandem
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have the Baby Trend sit and stand stroller but what I like it has 2 seats for those children not quite ready for the "sit and stand" position but as your child grows you can remove the 2nd seat and it becomes the "sit and stand", I purchase mines @ Babies R Us
    honeychicks

Answer by honeychicks at 2:04 AM on Dec. 25, 2010