does kegal exercise help ? adult content

how many of u do it ? and has it helped in any way ? i just had my first baby about a month ago. had a vaginal delivery. my friend recommended this exercise. says it'll help with my pelvic muscles and make them tight again.
and those of u who do it.. how many times a day/week do u do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Health

• Yes it does work and I did all the time. I did watching TV using the bathroom. I didnt count how often or how many I did it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, it does work- just like exercising any other muscle group! I don't count how often I do kegels... but I do them daily.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i never did kegels and i was back to being tight as a virgin a month after delivery
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have a thing called a kegalmaster. It is like weight lifting for your muscles down there. It really does work.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 3:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Have done it.. works very well also helps your bladder get back to normal... do it all through out the day. also sit and tighten up down there when ever you can.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Doing it right now :) lol
    It works...
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 4:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It does work, even as you get older and things can loosen up. Do you kegels ladies they really work to keep things in check!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i had 2 csections, but did them before and after both babies, and am doing them now (i'm due 1/11/11)... they help to keep my bladder in check! lol!
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• do it, do it, do it!!! it really helps for everything, from holding in the pee to getting tight once again.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2010