Please help asap? Does anyone know whats going on????

I took a pregnancy test on tuesday and it was positive. It was with my first morning urine and it was a couple days before my period was due. My period is due today (DEC 23) I went to Planned Parenthood a few hours after my test on tues and their test was negative. I drank a whole bunch of water tuesday afternoon and tested later that evening, my urine was very hydrated, and got a negative result. I tested the next morning after only like four hours after the last test and it was still negative, and urine was still clear like when your really hydrated. Then this morning i tested, at like 3 in the morning i peed last at like midnight, and it was negative. does this mean i am not pregnant or am i testing to much with out enough time to let the hormone build up in my urine. was the very first test a false negative???? Am i just going crazy? I am very tired, my boobs hurt, i go through these spells where i feel like i am going to puke, i burp up a little vomit, my lower back is a little painful. whats going on with me please help!!

Henrys_baby

Asked by Henrys_baby at 3:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You've had plenty of negatives so i would say no but go to the doctors and get a blood test. That will tell you for sure. GOOD LUCK
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Relax!! Wait two weeks and try again.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Doctors don't do blood tests until u miss two periods.
    dancer

• The first one could have been an evap line, not a positive test. Misreading the evap line is very common.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 3:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Nope it wasnt an evap line i am sure it was very very pink to begin with......
    Henrys_baby

Comment by Henrys_baby (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The earlier you are testing in your pregnancy the harder it is to get a good result. They recommend not to test after consuming a lot of liquid because it dilutes your urine. Wait a few days and try again. Good luck.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If your period isn't here by Christmas test again with first morning urine. If that's still negative wait a week and test again if AF is still a now show. If youa still get a negative at that point then you need to see a doctor for a blood test.

AND NO you do NOT have to be 2 months late for a blood test. My doctor ALWAYS does one at the first appointment to confirm pregnancy and will do one if a women thinks she is but is getting negative HPTs.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• baby dustget a blood test

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you didn't start your period I would say you are pregnant. False positives are rare. If you still haven't started in a few days take another test with first morning urine. if you are barely pregnant you could have diluted out the hormone.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Get a blood test. GL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:06 AM on Dec. 26, 2010