presents then breakfast or breakfast then presents?

this christmas...

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 3:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Presents then breakfast.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My kids will have unwrapped Santa gifts and stockings as soon as they get up. I'll turn on the oven and pop in baked french toast that's assembled the night before. The stockings and Santa gifts will keep them busy until breakfast. We'll open the other gifts after breakfast.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We make casseroles the night before..always sausage and egg casserole and monkey bread. We start on presents to satisfy dd and my mom runs in and preheats the oven. When oven is hot we tell dd to wait a min and we throw casseroles in the oven. When we are done with presents then breakfast is ready!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Presents the breakfast.

Answer by louise2 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• growing up we had to have eaten, been showered and dressed before we could open presents. I really disliked that. At my house, the kids get up and hurry to the tree and open their presents, then we worry about breakfast and showering and dressing.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Oh, and it really sucked growing up because there were four kids and one bathroom and we all had to be showered and dressed before opening presents.
    layh41407

• I always do breakfast then present because if i do presents first my girls dont want to eat.
    daddysgirl17

Answer by daddysgirl17 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Presents, then breakfast at my mom's, then presents, then off to my dads.. lunch.. more presents.. Then dinner at my house with my in laws and more presents :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I would say breakfast and then presents, because it will be hard to get their attention for breakfast after presents.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Breakfast first then presents.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010