what do i do my husbund is cheating

im due in three months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave him. It will be a lot easier to leave BEFORE you have the baby than after. I know...I had to do it myself. Good luck! =(
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Pack his shit, change the locks and leave his crap on the front lawn, best time to do it is when its snowing or raining. Get support from family, friends, or even on here. Do not stay with him just becasue you are pregnant. Most cheating men never change their ways
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Leave him and make his life hell......
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You didn't share much..have you confronted him?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• thats wrong cheating on u while pregnant i would leave and get him for all his money it might hurt alot to be alone and with a newborn but its better then staying there and feel like shit from some man
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I know I would probably leave ~ What DO you WANT to do? have you talked with him about this? what does he say? go with your heart but do not stay with him just because you are having his baby! Counseling is a must if you do decide to stay...good luck! Lean on family and friends righth now
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• What do you want to do?

Do you want to leave?
    Do you want to stay?
    Do you want him to leave?

What to do and how to do it really depends on what it is you want. I know that's not all that helpful, but having experienced my husband cheating many years ago, I learned that what you have to do/how you do it, greatly depends on what it is you truly want to do (and why you want to do it),
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Can you go stay with your family? Are you 100% sure? I would pack up and go to my parents. I wouldnt even give him the satisfaction to yell at him. Let him wonder where you are and if you are ok.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• First you have to deside if you are going to stay with him or leave him.

Answer by louise2 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You have to decide whether its something you're willing to work through or not. If it is, you have just as much of an obligation to try to move on as he does to work to make things better, though. Its not fair to say you'll work through it and then never let him live it down. If you forgive him you have to sincerely forgive him or you both will just be miserable for the rest of your lives because neither of you will really forget it or move on. You do need to let him know, though, that its the only time you're willing to forgive him, because you don't want him doing it again. If you want to split you need to figure out what you need to do to get out, or if he's leaving, etc.

You also need to sit down and talk to him and ascertain whether HE'S wanting or willing to make things work. If he isn't, no amount of begging or effort on your part will make a difference, so its really important to know where he stands. I'm sorry, btw..
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010