Anyone have an unusual holiday tradition?

Platinum_Mommy

Asked by Platinum_Mommy at 3:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was a girl, after santa had left we would leave our stockings up for when his brother would come. The new years santa which I found out later was really my brother dressed in green, his turtel pjs turned inside out with a green christmass hat,, would sneak into the house new years night and leave all kinds of candy and treats in our sock. My brother allways seemed to get the best treats,
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 4:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We eat spaghetti Christmas EVE and open one present... Not too unusual but that's what we do. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We also leave Cookies for Santa and a piece of cheese for Santa Mouse... (if anyone has read the book, they will know why. It was my moms favorite book, mine and now my son favorite Christmas book. :))

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have to make sure that my house is cleaned and laundry is done before the New Year comes in. And I have to be dressed before midnight of New Years Eve because I dont want to bring in the year with a dirty house and in my pajamas. But after having kiddes I stopped the getting dressed for the New Year I too tired....lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We open all of our gifts 7 days before Christmas and then go to family homes on Christmas rather than hurry up and do everything on that day.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 9:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2010