So bored right now....

The ups man should be here sometime today with my Christmas present from my mom. I have to stay home untill he gets here because I have to sign for it. So, i am just waiting... he does need to hurry up, I have things to do today that will at least get me out of the house for a while. I have been cooped up in this house for two solid days, and I am stir crazy. When dh gets home, I am going somewhere, I don't care if it is just to get a soda. I have to get out of here. How about you?

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 4:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm tackling my To Do list and cleaning my house and playing on CM as I go. Nothing in particular to do today, so just taking it easy. Heck, I'm still in my PJs. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I just got done decorating sugar cookies/making sugar cookies for the last few house with the kids... :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm bored today too! Found out last minute that I didn't need to come to work today, have all my Christmas stuff done. Not much to do! Finished cleaning early!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 4:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i've been wrapping presents all day & now im at work and veryyy bored! Thank God for cafemom!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2010