are you HONESTLY happy being single?

at times i am but sometimes im just tired of being alone...........

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm happy that I'm not settling for anything but the best for me and my daughter. I would rather focus on her and I and I know someone great will end up coming along. I do wish I had someone though, to hang out w/ when I have free time considering all my other friends are married. It feels like I'm the only one that's not. But I know that one day it will happen. Good luck to you.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm happily married. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• sometimes its nice to be single,no one to stop you from anything..........but at the same time its like,when am i going to have that special guy in my life who loves me for me and loves my child just as much? when do i get to see my childs face light up when he sees that there is a father figure in his life who will never hurt him again? but patience is a virtue i guess.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• sometimes but generally no
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm married; I don't know what I'd do if I were a single mom.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes I know what you mean. I guess I am a little different though because I dont want a relationship that has no chance of producing children. I believe its the same as a car with no engine. Whats the purpose? I also know that i could never accept a man that has children unless they were full grown
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 4:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• tam it sucks being a single parent because sometimes i just need help from a guy....like the other night my son was having an issue that i couldnt help him with....his "peebug" (thats what he calls his little member) was sticking straight up and it was bugging him so bad that he was pulling on it and trying to make it stop but it just wouldnt.....i didnt know how to help him,and its times like this that a man is handy!! but i didnt have a man to help me,help my son ya know.....i felt bad..............
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm married now, but was single...and once I'd dealt with my feelings of breaking up with him (now married to the poor fella haha) I began to enjoy it...Independant, earning my own money, my children were with me every day and i was there to enjoy everything...no one to argue with, nobody to use the last of the toilet roll and not replace it, nobody to leave dirty crockery on the side when you've just loaded the dishwasher and cleared it....

etc ;)
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 5:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2010