are you a single parent who wishes there was a man in your life that would take care of you and your kid/kids without any issues?

i sometimes feel this way.............

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• in time the person will come along, I was patient it took two years but the guy finally came along for me. Have faith that hes out there and stay strong. Never settle.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 4:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I can take care of myself and my daughter but I wish I had someone to share my love and life w/.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i hear ya...........great answer btw
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

• I'm not so I'm bumping.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I used to all the time but it was moreso when I was still able to have children so I could have had children with that man. My time is up. I have the child I have minus his father and I realize we will be on our own
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 4:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• thanks for the bump tam......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I always taught my girls that they needed to be able to take care of themselves, because I had a man I thought would take care of me forever, and he walked out of our lives without ever looking back. Sharing life's burdens and responsibilities is much more rewarding.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 4:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Im married now, but was a single mum of three under three. It was incredibly difficult, trying to deal with a broken heart and a shattered life whilst raising kids is very difficult...but you muck on through and you DONT need a man. Whilst it is nice to share things with a man, and have someone to spend time with in the evenings when the kids are in bed...and someone to chat with, its not a neccessity and not a reason for people just to bed hop. You can manage alone...and its a valuable lesson to your children. Independant woman and all that !
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 5:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have a guy now who loves me and my dd like we were ment to be! I say thank you every day for him! :) When I was on my own with dd before I met him, I just did everything myself. I want to teach my dd to not rely on anyone for happiness but that she can be happy to share her happiness with others.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010