were you able to get everything your LO wanted for christmas?

if not im sure they will be happy no matter what......

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• The only things my 3-year-old specifically asked for were Buzz wings and a pirate bone shirt. He got 2 pirate bone shirts from family members, and he'll be getting Buzz wings Christmas morning. :)

My younger one is 20 months and is not asking for things yet, beyond what she sees. But I'm sure she'll want her brother's Buzz wings, as she's obsessed with Buzz. ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Well, I tried, they didn't want anything too expensive but the problem was they DVDs my eldest wanted were so popular they were sold out EVERYWHERE. :|
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 4:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think so...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I did .... 52 books. He is only 10 months but he loves books. I am so glad I am able to give him a new book each week for a year. I also, make weekly library visits with him. I am sure he is going to get many gifts from all 5 sets of grandparents he has!
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• She wanted a trampoline and we live in an apartment complex so that's outta the question!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i know how that is.....thats like when happy feet came out,i wanted that movie for myself and my son but it was sold out.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• its not easy to get you kids everything they want unles they dont mind getting inexpensive things.....like my son,he is happy with dollar store toys,he doesnt care if its cheap,its the thought that counts to him.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Except for the seven real, live horses and the blue four wheeler. Everything else is a go!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes and he was very happy
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 5:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Not me....Specially for my 4 yo who wanted everything she saw on TV. Even if I was financially able to buy everything they wanted I would not do it. I want my kids to value what they have and not get in to the trend of thinking that material things give you happiness. I admire Bill Gates for not spoiling his children.
    kazucog

Answer by kazucog at 6:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2010