I have to lose 10-15 lbs by January what diets do you recommend?

Technically my deadline was December which is when my next doctors appt. is.When I was pregnant my top weight was 205 now i'm 175.I am not happy with the way I look. It's just difficult to lose weight or work out when you have an almost 11 month old ,working full time .My husband tries to be supportive but it's all up to me.I guess.

haleysmom1207

Asked by haleysmom1207 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat lots of veggies and lean protein. Egg whites are great, and stir-fry, chicken and salmon, as well as salads. Take long, brisk walks with your babe in the stroller. Lay off candy and soda, chips and cake. Breastfeed! The first few months, I did not seem to lose any weight breastfeeding, but now, 7 months after the delivery and I am still nursing, the fat is just rolling off of me. Hang in there. You have to make a lifestyle change, but you can do it. Hang a picture of a fat butt up on your fridge and you will be less likely to reach for the cinnamon buns in the fridge!
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 8:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If you only put fresh veggies, fresh fruit, and lean chicken, beef, fish, or pork in your belly, and drink water, the pounds should roll right off. I know that's harder said than done, so other options include Weight Watchers, it works as long as you stick to it.
    Marti123

Answer by Marti123 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• WEIGHT WATCHERS & a Gym with a day care.
    Tinkerbell3396

Answer by Tinkerbell3396 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I have been using a new product that has helped me control my portions and lose on average 7 lbs per week. Most people lose 3-7 lbs per week with this, pm me if you want to know more.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 11:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• excercise!!!! Lower your caloric intake and as the PP stated lean protien. Egg whites and salsa are fantastic for breakfast. Also we make only low low fat foods. We do take one day out of each month to endulge in a burger and frie or pizza sorta thing.. GOOD LUCK...you can do it.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Fruits, Fruits and more fruits! Avoid banana's they have enough carbs for one full day. So eat them sparingly.
    Anonymous

• Totally doable! Weight Watchers!!! If you are determined and do what you are supposed to do you could lose 10-15 by then (the average is 1-3 lbs a wk)
    marissa619

Answer by marissa619 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008