What are the must have photos of my sons 1st xmas?

I want to do a whole scrapbook on my sons 1st Christmas. What photo should I be sure to take?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• His reaction when he sees the new stuff under the tree.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The one where he's fascinated with the ribbon and could care less about the toy!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• So what your saying is be sure to take a photo of him in an empty box. LOL
    lmt_mom2010

Comment by lmt_mom2010 (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The one where you can't get him to put the tissue paper down so you can see his face!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Don't forget the one where he is crying because you are trying to take the new toy to get him to open the next one.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• the one with him on daddy and mommy's lap, and then gma and gpa's lap, it's about family! and then the one where he drools all over the toys and loves loves loves tearing the paper
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• 1st photo should be him waking up, or while he's sleeping on that morning if you get up before him. 2nd photo should be his reaction to seeing his presents under the tree. 3rd photo should be his opening of his presents (or if you guys eat before opening presents to make sure that he will eat instead of play then him rushing through breakfast will work just as well, then his opening his presents will be photo number 4). The next photo should be him in his Christmas outfit (if you guys dress up for outings).
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 9:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• sitting on Santa's lap!
    DoveMomma

Answer by DoveMomma at 9:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• This is my son's first Christmas too. He is 10 months old. I will be taking pictures of EVERYTHING!!! And after that I will sift through the pictures and delete the crappy ones.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Be certain that you take one of my by the Christmas tree.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2010