Gifts for your Kiddos?

Do you do even number of gifts or even amount of money spent?

pjacademy

Asked by pjacademy at 4:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• I try to work it out to be both but deff have to be an even number of gifts :)
    Akimcole

Answer by Akimcole at 5:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I only have one. But if I did have more than one I would make it even # of gifts while they're little. We celebrate w/ other family and they sometimes get my nephew more presents and my daughter doesn't understand!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Right now even number of gifts. We can always add some little things to a big present to even it out, but with the younger ones especially it would be disappointing to have less...plus they are so close in age that we usually get them pretty similar stuff.
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Money. They usually get one "big ticket" gift, and a bunch of smaller ones up to the amount we had planned on spending--usually accessories to go with their main gift. Or, we buy the main gift and family buys the accessories to make a complete package.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It varies from year to year.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I just have my one. :) My mom has me, and two teenagers at home. She always spends the same amount of money. But when my brother and sister were little, and I was a teen, she always felt bad that I had less gifts because mine were more expensive. I never cared, but she felt guilty. My dad on the other hand.... spends way more money and gifts more gifts to his other two kids. I'm out of sight and out of mind for him.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• We spend the same amount of money on each child, and we try to come close to the same number of gifts, but not the same.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't have two kids, but my parents always made sure that they spent the same amount of money on the two of us. That way, they could get us what we really wanted, even it it meant we got less numerically because it was what we wanted.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 4:10 AM on Dec. 25, 2010