Last minute gifts

Did you have to go out and get last minute stuff today?

genagina

Asked by genagina at 5:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• No, for once I didn't.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• groceries... not gifts
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 5:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Oh. well I bought molasses last week when I went to the store, but we got halfway into the gingerbread and can't find it anywhere, so my daughter ran to the general store in hopes they would have it. Good thing we were cooking today, because I am sure they will be closed tomorrow and I am not driving 100 miles just to make gingerbread!
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Well, I just found out the "christmas party" i was invited to tonight was changed to an engagement party, so I was going to try to go out and get something, but getting out of the house is just way too complicated with a toddler! LOL! So they'll have to be content with a bottle of sparkling cider. They'll get something more for their wedding. Besides, i do not know WHAT to get two people in their 70's and 80's who are getting married and already joining to households FULL of stuff!

Pardon my tangent. LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yep just discovered that some gifts were accidentally cancelled due to no fault of my own! GRRRR!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• the down side I had no money to do so if I needed to. The up side I didn't have to worry about because I have no money.....
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I will be one of the last minute shoppers tomorrow. Money has been too tight.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I went to Bel Air and could barely find a parking space...see what you get when you don't buy the rolls for your pulled pork sandwiches until an hour before the meat is done slow cooking??? IDIOT...grrrr.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 4:09 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• no
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010