Just discovered...

the gifts I ordered from Snapfish for my mom and mil have beeen accidentally cancelled....and not by me!~!! SOOOO pissed because now I have to drag 3 kids and me (I was sick yesterday and still not 100% out to the mall!!! GRRRRRR What do I get now? these gifts were personal and sooo perfect!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 5:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Can you not reorder and let them know they will have them soon? Last year my dd's gift was late. We put a picture of it in a box and wrapped it.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 5:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Maybe one of those kiosks in the middle of the mall will have something thats cute and able to be personalized. I know this is such a pain with children in tow, sometimes you feel overwhelmed.
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yeah try to see if you can reorder them & tell them there gifts are going to be late
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• How did it get canceled. If it was snapfish fault I would be complaining to them.
    Is there a place you can go in town that personalizes and has something similar?
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• agree with tortkey. Wrap a note and say they will be after Christmas because of a messup.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I would contact Snapfish asap and tell them the problem and order them again. Then I will tell your mom and MIL that the gifts got canceled somehow and just wait for them to get there.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• many of the stores can make up photo gifts try that first (Costco, Walgreens ) then if not re order after complaining to snap fish and wrap a note or picture of the item. Better to wait for a great gift then to get something selected in a hurry.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Well I got each another gift...told my mom what happened and that i would reorder for her birthday on Feb 1....she was thrilled! Mil I think could care less about it and would be more happy with the sappy romance novels that I got for her...blah! Got my mom a really cool gift on the same order!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010