Can you...

get pregnant on the depo shot, if so how can you tell? I rarely get a period & i knw theres only so much of a chance but my body feels different. I wonder if its because i've gained a little weight or if its just in my head. But lately i've been feeling weird sensations down in my belly (like when the baby moved) and my stomach feels the way it would feel if you were bloated. Ugh help am i just siking myself out?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How about buy a pregnancy test? It is a really good and effective way to tell if you are pregnant.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I took one a few wks ago came out negative but they said it my have been to early & this is what happened when i found out i was pregnant with my daughter. I took one came out negative then 2wks later took another one & it was positive!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• who is "they"?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 5:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• People from the clinic i went to
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Go ahead and try another test. It couldn't hurt to check. I don't know about the chances of getting pregnant on depo but nothing but abstinence is 100% effective. Good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• go get a blood test done. I was on Depo and it could either give a false negative or a false positive. I have gotten both on it.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2010