On subject of breast pumps, any recommended in 2010 all the reviews r 2009

mjfagee

Asked by mjfagee at 5:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Medela makes a good product. Ameda does as well, and doesn't break the WHO code of advertising.

Avoid evenflo and gerber. They are crappy products and Gerber is affiliated with Nesle, who had very unethical advertising campaigns overseas that has cost thousands of babies their lives.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• TY good to know. the high priced ones i am sure r good but what if i spend that kind of money and then hate the pumping. Thought if i could get a lower priced one that isn't horrible could c if can deal w it before spending the arm and leg.
    mjfagee

Comment by mjfagee (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• medela is the best
    ashant2330

Answer by ashant2330 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I had a medela and it was great, but I would definitely recommend a DOUBLE breast pump. It cuts the pumping time in half. Plus, when you pump one breast, the other leaks. I actually would hold a cup under my other breast to catch all the milk that was leaking out.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you don't have to pump then don't bother, silly lol. Why would you spend ANY money on a pump if you don't absolutely have to have it? Pumping is a PITA, just nurse if you can :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010