Do you ever think something you dreamed really happen? (For a few seconds anyway..)

My indoor cat had fleas this past summer. She had about 2 and we treated it right away, no fleas now for months.

So now I have dreams sometimes that I have tons of fleas in MY hair....and then once in a while I will think that I really do, that I forgot to buy a special shampoo, that I forgot to ask dh to look. I swear I DON"T have fleas .....but I might be going crazy. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES! I will start saying a story and then realize it was a dream!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 6:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• That would be an uncomfortable dream! I have sometimes awoken, thinking that I was still dreaming, I remember waking up and saying to DH, "What are you doing here?" and I couldn't figure out why he was laughing at me, because I was dreaming I was in grade school.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• oh yea! since i've been pregnant i've been having really bad dreams .. and they seem so real i cant believe there not when i wake up!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yeah, my dreams with Clive Owen.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have DEFINITELY had some Deja Vu moments...that are really freaky! Like I know what is going to happen next, yet I cannot stop myself from doing what comes next or change the outcome!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:39 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Yes, several times. The worst was when I dreamed dh was leaving me, I woke up crying and for a few minutes I was devastated.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2010