Too early?

The first day of my last period was I believe around November 20th or 21st, which would put my due date at the end of August, anyway, the doctors ordered blood work and an U/S , blood work read 600HCG's and u/s showed NOTHING! is it possible, its too early yet?? I'm worried...I don't have any bleeding or spotting....Just worried about ectopic? Can you see a baby before the HCG level reaches 1,000? Anyone ever have an U/S with no baby at first?

[I mean no baby , no sac, no nothing ].

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 33 weeks pregnant and this happened to me...I dont know what my HCG levels were but I was just too early to see anything...it was too tiny....

Dont panic yet....What did Dr say?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• he said, the hcg levels seem kinda low and that he would retest me in a few days to see how they're looking and try to see something again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• That seems WAY early for them to even try to see with an u/s... I could be off though...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Did he give you any estimate on how many weeks pregnant you may be? If your HCG levels are low it could just mean you are VERY early along....

When I had my ultrasound that showed nothing...I was about 5 weeks along...but we didnt know I was that early...
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• well i had my first day of period wrong, but what happened, was i stopped the pill on nov 17 [a wed] and i started my period right up, i found out a few days ago, i was positive, so i wou;ld assume my first day wasnt the day i thought, but infact the 20th or 21st, which would put me at 4wks some days...pretty early for anything i think, especially with low hcg yet.,
    h4e said 3wks or 4wks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• OH YES....then PLEASE dont panic...its completly normal to not see anything yet....

In fact, sometimes you cant see anything at 5 or 6 weeks...just depends on how fast your booger is developing...

Dont worry...I was 5 weeks and a few days and saw nothing, I was worried too...but it was just normal for my weeks at the time :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• thanks! :]
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Probably just to early to see
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 7:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I saw my baby at 5 weeks.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It all depends on the pregnancy. My sil is just a week ahead of me and had an ultrasound done at 7 weeks and I had one at nine. Hers did not show a baby but just the sack mine came right up. A month later my sil had another ultrasound and there was the baby.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010