Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Kyle vs Camille fued

Would you ever call one of your husband's biggest client a f***ing liar? Even if she totally deserved it I would never do that to my husband.

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 6:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• No..I wouldn't say as much. I don't think Kyle said things the way Camille thinks she heard it said......BUT knowing they are divorcing...and Kelsey has been messing about for some time, perhaps the cast KNEW of Kelsey's infidelities and the way Kyle said what SHE said.......camilltoe as they call her on the forums for the show......MAYBE that's why Kyle said things.

I don't know. Camille should have asked Kyle out one on one to set the cards on the table and she was very immature to have a party with everyone, bringing everyone back into it when its actually between she and Kyle. Camille is much more cunning then she lets on.

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Camille+Grammer+pension&form=msnhpm

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't have said that either but if i was Camille I wouldn't have blew it up that much.. I sincerely think Kyle wasn't interrogating her.. Get over it already Camille..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010