how to get stains out of carpet

My husband is really good at giving our kids food and letting the run around with it. I'm talking about the messy stuff. Chocolate, popcicles, jello. You know the stuff I don't normally give them ( besides jello). We are moving out of our house in the 11th of January and I need to get these stains out of my carpet. The are new stains not old. Any remedies would help! Thank you!

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• red will not come out, anyway Ive been told..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We always had good luck with Resolve carpet cleaner. Of course, since your husband let them make the mess, he should clean it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Vinegar ?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:56 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• oxi clean! It really works!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• a steam cleaner
    dreamingmind

Answer by dreamingmind at 1:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I get this stuff at Tractor supply store and I use a steam cleaner. The stuff is called "pet and stain remover" It has oxy clean in it. I love my carpet steamer.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 24, 2010