ok just need your ladies opinion on something?

ok so my period last month was on the 9th and it was a week late and i was not prego so that means my period was supposed to be on the 5th right well i still havent got my period and i took a test last tuesday and it was neg. so do you all think i should test again or just wait till my period comes? just a little confused on all this can you all help me? thank you!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd try testing again. you'll only be out a couple of dollars. make sure you test first thing in the morning so that the urine is more concentrated.

Anonymous

• My period is not and had never been regular. It has been known to arrive twice a month and then sometimes skip a month without being prego. The doc said that as I get older they could become more speratic or off schedule such as arriving, then stopping for a day or so and then coming back for a few days. I would say that unless you start having prego symptoms, that you probably do not have anything to worry or rejoice about.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• with my daughter i tried 20 home prego tests they all said neg and even a blood test said neg i'd wait atleast a week b4 taking another test
    marie27787

Answer by marie27787 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I'd take another test, if it was me...otherwise i just can't think of anything else...
    melsnider

Answer by melsnider at 11:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• personally i would wait another week before having test and ask for a blood test as they are far more accurate,my periods are never on time but in saying that i get the pregnant symptoms ive tested and been negative.i hope my answer helps.
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 2:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• dang! how many time are you going to say a whole bunch. if you don't know then go to the damn doctor.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:51 AM on Nov. 14, 2008