My husband will be at work Christmas day, so im going to send him a gift & tell him he has to open it on one of his breaks..

Any ideas? Im thinking about doing a stocking.. or a little package filled with fun things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• yeah that be nice. something small but something hell be happy about and get some power to go thru the rest of the day :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• How about a nice snack, or a picture of you and him with a short message written on it with a favorite memory you have together.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• How about some candy with whatever else you want to send?
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• That's such a cute idea. It would be really cool to wrap a box in a box in a box, etc.. and have him open one every hour!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I once did a stocking for the drive when my SO had to pick up his son almost 2 1/2 hours away. He took our dd too so I made a stocking for each of them to open on the drive that way they wouldn't be too bored. It turned out to be a real hit.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 7:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• that a great idea. give a picture frame with the family.
    some snacks that he can munch on while he works.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• That's a sweet idea! I may take that idea and get something for my hubby since he has to work Christmas night.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Do you have any traditions? Like drinking cocoa together or something? You should do something personal. That would make him feel like he is with you, but not...I think it is super sweet that you are even thinking of doing something special for him. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• giftShow up at his break with a trench coat and bow on your head.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You could make him a booklet of IOU's.... Like IOU one backrub when you get off work; In January IOU one date, In February IOU one movie pass night with me...In March IOU one homemade dinner of a few of your favorite things...April IOU a night away at a Hideaway...May..IOU Sleep in with breakfast in bed... June...a drive anywhere you wana go... You get the idea... This way, he knows at least one day out of the month he has you all to himself, which will let him know just how important he is to you and something to look forward to.... Enjoy.... Merry Christmas
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 12:48 AM on Dec. 25, 2010