i know i know

well this maybe the dumbest and most ridiculous question ever lol. But what does implantation mean????? does it mean that your pregnant or something like that????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• implantation means that the fertilized egg actually attaches to the wall of the uterus.

You have to have implantation to be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• It's when the fertilized egg "implants" or nestles itself into the uterine lining....so yes, def pregnant lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• ok i was just making sure even though it was a crazy dumb question
    Anonymous

• ok another question on top of that how do you know or what does implantation look like?
    Anonymous

• like either pink spotting and some say it has some blood in it. Mine was just when I wiped and was pink but no spotting other than that.. I was able to test 4 days or so later and got a positive preg test and only cause my period was gonna be 3-4 days later
    Anonymous

• today when i had wiped it was like a light brown with some light pink on the tissue i had to wipe a couple of times and then a couple of hrs later i went to restroom to pee and there was light pink only a little bit but now its gone i know i am not starting soon i just had one oct. 29- nov. 2. my start date (pd) is around the 27 -29 and last 4 three days it has been irregular though.
    Anonymous

• Not everyone gets implantation bleeding. I didn't have any type of bleeding with my oldest but with my youngest I had spotting....to me it just looked light pink when I wiped, then it went away. Then I'd have clear mucus with blood streaks in it, then that went away...then I had more spotting and the doc said that was more than likely caused by the implantation of the placenta. Hopefully it's a good sign for you, let me know! You will know in just a few weeks.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2008