is it poss. to have cramp like pains and it could be that your pregnant??

I haven't had my period since may 25th so i missed it in june and im a total of 11 days late and i had cramps for like two weeks off and on and i kinda feel like i have them again a lil the last couple days i took a pregnancy test when i was 4 days late it came up neg. but i am usually pretty reg. i do have a doc app but im just so nervous right now idk what to think could the test be wrong could something else be wrong i just dont know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes... when i was prego with my first one, i had such bad cramps that i thought for sure i was getting my period any day.... nope... pregnant instead. which turned out ok.. i love my daughter very much.
    Anonymous

• THERE ARE MANY POSSIBILITIES TO WHY YOUR CYCLE HASN;T STARTED ARE YOU SICK? BESIDES THE CRAMPS HOW LONG HAVE THE CRAMPS BEEN GOING ON DO YOU HAVE A BLADDER INFECTION OR UTI SOMETIMES THEY DELAY YOUR CYCLE.STRESS AXIETY WHAT ABOUT WORK AND SLEEPING HABITS THEY HAVE TO DO WITH IT AS WELL JUST GO TO YOUR SPPOINTMENT AND SEE WHAT THE DOCTOR SAYS
    momwa6

Answer by momwa6 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• my sis had a very difficult time conceiving. when she finally got pregnant she had cramps for a while but my nephew is 12 yrs old. anytime i took a otc pregnancy test it was negative even when i was pregnant.
    go to dr, its the only way to know
    steel-violet

Answer by steel-violet at 6:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yes! I really thought I was going to get my period because the cramps felt the same way. I even had PMS! Well after 5 days of PMS and cramping and no period I took a pregnany test and it was positive.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Oh Man i had the worssstttt cramps before I found out i was prego, and I still get them!
    Anonymous