Light spotting during my time my period was suppose to come on?

Hello..My name is londa and im 18 years old!! Last month in november me n my boyfriend had did it the 13th and my period came on the 18 which was that thursday of the week...then we did it that saturday on the 20th and we didnt use any protection then...then we alsp had unprotected sex again on the 23rd of that month which we had sex 3 times in that day..then we did it again on the the 27th and we still didnt use protection and we did it agaon on the 29th which was anniversay day and we still didnt use protection...all these times we did it we did it twice in one day and not just one time in one day!! So december comes around and im having all these pregnancy symptoms like nasuea and cramping and back hurting and i craved for chocolate everyday as well...but i took four pregnancy tests and they all came out negative...so i didnt think to much about until the 15 of decmber came and i was spotting light pink blood and i was cramping but it was mild and it would stop and i would stop bleeding and then it would come back again n etc....my oerid has never did this before and it was crazy..its lasted for 4 days but i wasnt cramping anymore on that 2nd,3rd,and fourth day...plus n the fourth day i had a brown discharge come out but it was the size of a dime in my panties!! Iam so confuse right now and I need all the help i can..am i or could i be pregnant..please comment and tell me what yall think... : )..If you have had the same syptoms let me know...

Amari11

Asked by Amari11 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get a test from the dollar store or make a doc. appt.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 8:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You should take a pregnancy test. They sell them at the dollars stores for $1 or you can go to the health department and be tested for free.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:07 AM on Dec. 24, 2010