No wood cleaner/polisher?? USE BABY OIL!!?!! yes baby oil!

Maybe I'm late but I remember a few years back watching Good morning america or Today and a mom was giving ideas on how to clean using stuff you already have at home. They uses baby oil for bathroom counters and sink..I used it and it works great wonders.. Today I ran out of my wood polisher cleaner thing and used the baby oil gel I have and my table and chair legs look GREAT!! Lol just sharing!!

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• neat!! I'll try it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Lol.. massage oils work too! I spilled some of mine on my nightstand and noticed where I wiped it up the wood looked really pretty so I did the whole thing!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• "Baby Oil" is nothing more than mineral oil - a petroleum bi-product and should not only never be used in your home but should NEVER be used on a baby or any other person...

Now, if you want to use something on your floors, try coconut or almond oil.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• SabrinaMBowen. I have tried those oils before and they really work wonders. I had an all natural oil for my hair and it spelled on my dresser and floor before and the shine was incredible lOl.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well is the baby oil mineral oil? I would worry about the build up. However I know it works really well on stainless.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2010