Childcare - I just opened up a home daycare. I have my degree in Early Childhood, I love to watch children learn, and I am a mom. I am licensed and insured. So other Moms out there where are you sending your children and what are you paying for good/quaility childcare

simplylearning

Asked by simplylearning at 9:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• I only send my daughter to daycare maybe once every other month or so for about 30 min at a time. usually hubby leaves for work when i get home but sometimes he has to leave 30 before i get home so we drop her off at daycare. strange i know. anyway the daycare centers here in the middle of MI charge either 100 per week for full time or 2.00 per hour per kid
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• well i am in GA and a inhome daycare would charge a$100 for an infant, $85 for a todler, $75 for a 3 YO, $65 for a 4 YO and $35 to $50 for afterschool. and those prices are weekly paid.
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 9:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I'm in Wyoming, $350/month for my 3 1/2 year old. In Utah it was $400.
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 5:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008