Bras for the extremely big busted women adult content

I am in the market for some new bras. However I am having such a problem picking out the sizes I need. I have always been big busted. And when I say big busted I mean very very very large. I am now in a 44 G but it is too small. I fall out the top and the sides. Not comfortable at all. So I noticed another post about bras. I checked out some brand names that were in the other post. I am impressed and do plan on buying a couple different brand names. But how do I know what size I really need? Do I measure my bust with my bra on our off? I am so confused and dont know where to start. But I do know I am so tired of uncomfortable, no support, back riding,strap marking bras. Someone please help me! thanks

mommyoftwins213

Asked by mommyoftwins213 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• Just my Size has a "how to" about measuring on their website. I'll get the link................
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I always go to Lane Bryant and get size its free.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I go to the local high end undergarment store (Petticoat Faire, in Austin) and get a professional measurement.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 8:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• www.barenecessities.com/feature.aspx?pagename=
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Oh, definitley go get measured! I went to Lane Bryant and was measured for free, and have had the best bras from there ever since! I won't wear a bra anymore unless it's Cacique!
    Anonymous

• Go to a good dept store or a bra store. They will measure you and will get you what is right for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2010