What do you do to get out of a bad mood?

I am just in a grouchy mood, I don't want to talk or anything. The kids are running around w/Grandma and Daddy and I am hiding in the basement with the laptop. I just am GROUCHY.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sex always cheers me up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I get in those kind of moods a lot. I usually come out of it sooner or later. Do you drink?
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I take a drive and sing to a song that is upbeat...music is a good mood enhancer. I find it works best if I sing along...not well, mind you, but I sing. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I just move, usually. I'll throw on my workout clothes & my iPod & clean the house, then go straight into some yoga. After that, I sit down & read or watch a movie- anything to keep my mind off myself. I feel so much better afterwards!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have days like that. Tomorrow will be a new day.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I get like that sometimes....I always have to just ride the wave and let it pass. Aslong as you arent taking it out on anyone :) We all have those days. Put on your favorite song/s and play them loud! Let your hair down & dance like no one is looking!
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• For me a good "boom boom" (our code word for sex) session, or a cocktail or 2 or retail therapy (shopping) works for me. Hope you find a way to cheer up! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I clean. It gives me a chance to work off the energy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Retail therapy baby! I was in the worst mood all week, and my mom & I went shopping today (I finished my Christmas shopping and got myself a few things - jeans a size smaller than normal, a pretty shirt, and DS game) and I was in the best mood! Even though I came home to a not-so-clean house (DH & 4 kids stayed home) and had to cook supper and my kids are being hellions, I'm still in a good mood! (Granted, it helped that we got a nice big bonus yesterday so that I could go shopping, lol!).
    Anonymous

• Those feelings are normal aren't they? I usually just let myself get thru it and remember that it's just temporary.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010