How can I come up with a daily exercise routine? I need help

I need to lose about 40 lbs so I can fit into my wedding dress. I want to come up with an exercise routine but have no clue where to start.

smull1

Asked by smull1 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• Take any opportunity you have that you are standing still, waiting, sitting, or whatever to get up and do something like leg lifts in place squats etc any simple excersice. Also start your routine during the time of day that you're most likely to stick to, some people promise themselves to start early in the morning then they keep sleeping in, start at a different time then. Find a work out buddy too so you feel motivated an it will make it more fun. Also when you buy veggies/fruits prepare them right away (cut up and clean) so they're ready and easy to grab when you feel like snacking.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• -get a fitness magazine to keep you encouraged and rip out the routines in there. You can run through the routines while watching your favorite shows at night, I keep my weights in the same room with the t.v. of course where the kids cannot get them. LOL
    -I have netflix-the cheapest one with unlimited watch instantly one. I do workout from there, the 10 minute ones are great to do one in the morning pause one while something is cooking on the stove and then after the kids go to bed.
    -I traded my computer chair for one of my kids big balls and lean back a little you have ab work.LOL
    -Daily walks with the kids.
    -tivo or on demand workout videos. Record a bunch of different ones to give yourself a variety.
    -You could join a gym if you have money.

Just some suggestions-best wishes to you. I hope you reach your goal in time and congratulations!!
    Roxanne0607

Answer by Roxanne0607 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008