If we only would have known.... LOL

Was at my granny house to bring her dinner Sunday (she is 86 and has bone cancer so not doing great...) she said on the fly that she really needs chocolate (she always has it with her coffee)...I had dinner with her on Tues and brought a bag a Gheradelli's she was thrilled and I once again was her fav~! Today is Thursday and my mom comes in from out of town and she told her that same thing and told her that i had brought some...the bag was GONE! we were out tonight and my mom got her more and i sent some fudge that i made....Should of though about this months ago when we needed to fatten her up! Chocolate and icecream...that is the way to this womans heart for sure! Also what i got her for Xmas as well
Please add her to your prayer list if you would! Thanks

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 8:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom is the same way, as long as she has her chocolate and chocolate ice cream, muffins and hash browns and I almost forgot, her coffee. She is 100 lbs. and she needs to gain some weight.
    I will keep you in my prayers though. As long as she is eating, that's a good thing.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• She has my prayers and best wishes. How nice of you to cheer her up! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You are blessed with her love.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• :)
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 8:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Lots of love and good thoughts going her way.

My FIL always loved something sweet when he was ill. I always kept some in my bag for when I went to visit him. We had to be careful, though, because he had diabetes.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• She is added. My grandmother passed away 2 yrs ago in January. She was in hospice 5 months and the dietician kept trying to keep her on this crazy ridgid diet.. All Gram wanted was her favorite apple/caramel suckers now and then. We finally had to fire the dietician. The woman was dying for heavens sake. If eating her suckkers brings her some happiness let her have it. The staff actually said" Yes, but it could shorten her life" WTH..are you serious..she's in HOSPICE..shes dying. BTW...the last week..the only thing besides a bit of water she would put in her mouth...was her suckers. :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• woman after my own heart, of course I will add and your family as well
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Sweet. My mom is the same way, she says she has to have at least a piece of chocolate every day. She's 94.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:48 AM on Dec. 24, 2010