Printers....

I have a question about my printer it prints everything good but when it comes to coupons it prints everything but the bar code like that the store has to scan....there is ink in both color and black can anyone help.

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Technology

• What's the question? Are you wanting to know how to print in all black?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You may have to download a coupon printer program for them to come out right
    mommy_of_two388

• I want to know how to print the coupon...with the bar code on the coupon so they can scan the coupon at the check out counter.
    Shannon706

Comment by Shannon706 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Is it printing the barcode part out at all? I agree with checking to see if you have the printer coupon driver/software. Another thing you can do is a print preview before you print, if you don't see the barcode on a print preview, go into settings and check mark next to include background printing. Then see if you see it all.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No its not printing the bar code at all there is just a blank spot where the bar code is suppose to be. Yes I go to print preview and its all there the whole coupon but when it comes out of the printer there is NO bar code. It soooo annoying
    Shannon706

Comment by Shannon706 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010