What is considered a real menstrual cycle?

TMI i know but i need to know...i wear tampons and my cycle last for about 5-7 days...my lmp a real one was 10-19 full complete cycle,but last month for about 3 days i had light, light bleeding didnt have to wear anything but a panty liner ...took a test it was neg,but still to no real cycle yet...could i be prgnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, but it could be a number of other things as well. Stress, hormones, just a weird cycle (we all have them from time to time).

If you took the test more than a week ago go ahead and test again. If it's negative wait another week and if THAT one is negative then it's pretty safe to say you're not pregnant.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you miss your next period I would test but if that is negative go get a blood test done. Like Ati said you could have had that spotting for a number of things. Just try to relax. I once missed my period one month and even went to have blood test done but I was not pregnant. The next month when I had an appointment to see a gynecologist I started my period it was normal length but the next month was pregnant so you never know.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2010