What is considered a real menstrual cycle?

TMI i know but i need to know...i wear tampons and my cycle last for about 5-7 lmp a real one was 10-19 full complete cycle,but last month for about 3 days i had light, light bleeding didnt have to wear anything but a panty liner ...took a test it was neg,but still to no real cycle yet...could i be prgnant?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, but it could be a number of other things as well. Stress, hormones, just a weird cycle (we all have them from time to time).

If you took the test more than a week ago go ahead and test again. If it's negative wait another week and if THAT one is negative then it's pretty safe to say you're not pregnant.

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• If you miss your next period I would test but if that is negative go get a blood test done. Like Ati said you could have had that spotting for a number of things. Just try to relax. I once missed my period one month and even went to have blood test done but I was not pregnant. The next month when I had an appointment to see a gynecologist I started my period it was normal length but the next month was pregnant so you never know.

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2010