IS THIS O.K

MY SON IS GOING ON 3 MONTHS AND HE SOMETIMES DRINKS 4 OZ AND SOMTIMES HE'LL DRINK 6 OZ HE STILL EAT'S EVERY 2 1/2 TO 3 HOURS BUT SOMETIMES AT NIGHT HE'LL SLEEP THROUGH ONE OF HIS FEEDINGS IS THIS SOMETHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT.

shareka27

Asked by shareka27 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, it's fine. if he's eating that often, it may be time to up his amounts a bit
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• definately not as long as he is eating good during the day he is fine my daughter is 3 months old and she usually sleeps for 12 hours at night as long as he is still gaining weight regularly its fine if he isn't then talk to your dr
    marie27787

Answer by marie27787 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• My son turned 3 months last week and eats 5oz every 2 hours or so, but he'll sleep through the night most nights. On the nights that he doesn't, he only wakes up once. He's only in the 25th percentile for his weight so he's not a big boy but he's healthy and growing properly and that's all I'm concerned about!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Count your blessings! Some babies start to sleep through the night at this point, so you may want to feed him a little more at his bedtime to tide him over.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 9:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I would not think so. at this age it is ok for him to tell you when he is hungry while you still stick to a general routine during the day. hunger tends to very in small children depending on their growth sperts and activity levels.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• No dont worry I wish my 1 year old would sleep he knows when he is hungry and sleepy by now so just feed him when he wants it dont worry totally normal
    Anita
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If your baby is wetting the right number of diapers and gaining weight, don't worry and just be glad for the extra sleep.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2008