Do you have a coworker......

That is a complete prick? I have one that treats customers and his fellow employees like SHIT and yet he was promoted. He still gets talked to about his horrible attitude constantly, but nothing changes. He is worse than any woman with PMS. It is so ridiculous! Especially since we work somewhere that we speak directly with customers all day long. How on earth do people like this make it in the world and the workplace?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• No. I'm very lucky to work with a wonderful group of women (and a guy). We all work well together and there's no drama. Uncommon when a bunch of women work together =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No, but I work with people who CAN be. Like today, we had some left over tickets to a few theme parks that expire in a week, so I offered them to anyone in our company, as well as our neighboring company, who was able to go just so they didn't go to waste. Only one guy from the "other" company took some and a lady from "our" company decided to bitch because by the time she asked they were already all taken, so she said it was wrong for me to offer some to the other company and that she was going to go to the guy and tell him he needs to give them back (just so SHE could have some) WTF. First if all, IT'S FREAKING CHRISTMAS! Second of all, GET OVER YOURSELF! I was so annoyed. I hate selfish, bitchy people.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Actually my manager! He has zero people skills, hates seeing co-workers getting along, he'll break that up real fast! He's a horses ass! And, on top of that, he has B.O.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Ew....a smelly asshole....sorry, no pun intended....LMAO
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• @ jessicarae787....I know EXACTLY what you mean! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Nope I don't. But I have before.

I used to work at a place for people with disabilities. One of my jobs was to pick people up and take them to their jobs in the morning. Well this one guy- every single time I went there had sh*t on his legs. And none of the staff that helped him get ready in the morning cared. I was PISSED! So I started going in earlier, off the clock, so I could help him get cleaned up and get ready. That was one of the best and worst jobs I've ever had. I love helping other people- but I hated that some of my co-workers didn't do their jobs and there was nothing I could do about it :(
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• YES I DO....I feel your pain and frustration! I work my but off 8-12 hours a day, he does nothing, reallly, nothing, all shift and gets nothing said to him and probably will be promoted over me! I am the only female with all male co-workers.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 10:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Thankfully no... but usually the ones that are like that are. 1. sleeping with the boss or 2. they have the job based on nepotism.  Either way those individuals need to go.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:32 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I have the same problem but with a female...I think that shitty employees only survive for so long. Don't worry...karma is coming.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2010