how do I find out? adult content

how do I find out if the guy my daughter is involved with is still married? We asked both my daughter and her boyfriend we get no answers. she is pregnant with his baby and for God sakes I wanna know if he's still married
He's from Wichita falls, TX He was stationed in Norfolk, va Where do I look He is in the navy only an E3 has a two yr old son.

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 10:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• call the army recruiter and tell them you think he cheated on his wife and got your daughter pregnant, it is highly frowned upon in the armed forces
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Or you can call his commanding officer. Do you know the name of his command? You can call the quarterdeck (I'm not sure what the Army equivalent is- I'm a Navy girl) and leave him/her a message to get back to you on his marital status. Infidelity is a BIG no-no in the military. He may even be court-martialed for it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Contact the county courthouse in Norfok (or wherever the divorce took place) and check the records to see if a divorce took place. Divorce records are public records.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't call the recruiter because for all we know they are separated but not divorced and both of them are living heir own lives right now. He'll get Captain Mass and possibley kicked out. Before you go to the extream. I would see tdivorce records for Virginia. Or ask him what county the divorce was final in.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2010