has ne one ever missed being pregnant after having their child

ever since my little girl came i keep wanting to be pregnant again its driving me crazy because before she was born all i wanted was not to be pregnant now thats all i want and its only been 3 months since she was born

marie27787

Asked by marie27787 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes i most definalty miss being pregnant. even though i couldn't wait for her to arrive and couldn't wait to stop running to the bathroom every 5 min to pee, i would be glad to do it all over again and be pregnant all the time. i love it. Though this was my first and it was so easy and not complications at all. my opinion might be different after the next :)
    teehehe247

Answer by teehehe247 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• YES !!! I KNOW WHAT U MEAN AND IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN UR PREG U WNT 2 HURRY UP AND HAVE THE BABY CUZ UR SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND AFT U HAVE THDE BABY U MISS BEIN PREG!! IM PREG WITH MY LAST ONE AND IM NT IN MUCH OF A HURRY THIS TIME I KNOW THAT ITS MY LST SO I WNT TO ENJOY IT IM 10 WEEKS NOW SO I DO WNT TO HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT WHERE IM PAST MC AND WHERE I CAN FEEL THE BABY MOVE
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yeah, I see pregnant women now and get sad. I miss rubbing my belly and feeling him kick! I had a very easy pregnancy though so I can't say there was really anything I don't miss. I'm not ready for another one yet but I can't wait to be pregnant again! Although I don't think anything will feel like the first time :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• YES!!! especially after having my daughter...I loved being pregnant!!
    My son came 4 years later and I was relieved to be done! LOL
    But he is my last (tubes tied) and sometimes I get sad knowing that I wont have that feeling again...but happy I wont have to deal with a new born again!! LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I miss feeling him kick and how intimate that was. I had a great pregnancy (though I got super uncomfortable at the end). I loved my second trimester. I loved seeing my big belly in the mirror. But I definitely LOVE snuggling up with my little boy! I definitely look forward to the next time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2008