sex drive

any ladies on here lose there sex drive after having a baby my daughter is 19 months and i hardly ever feel in the mood i know my husband takes it to heart sometimes up for any ideals that have worked for others

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• No my daughter had the opposite effect on mine lol.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yep. I have to mentally gear myself up sometimes. Plus, I battle with depression, so that doesn't help. I've been exercising regularly, and eating right, and it seems to have made some difference. However, I'm EXHAUSTED many days when we finally have a chance to get down, so that puts a major damper on things.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I have the same problem and my son is almost 3. My doctor wanted to put me on medications that have horrible side effects, such as growing facial hair...yeah, that will TOTALLY make me feel sexy enough to have sex...NOOOO. Anyway, I hear this is VERY normal, so don't feel like you are alone...and don't expect him to understand because my SO doesn't either.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• thats how i feel my husband is a truck driver and when he is home i am just soo tired from taking care of my daughter and all the never ending house work and i also battle with depression it would just nice to be in the mood sometimes but i hardly ever feel like it i just want to be left alone sigh yeah thats what i would want too facial hair can't there be something that doesn't have nasty side effects
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'ts probably hormonal

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I've had this problem since my son was born and he is 16 now. Then when I had my daughter it got even worse. My dh and I argue about it all the time!
    emily_29706

Answer by emily_29706 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Sometimes for me, even if I'm not in the mood I do it anyways and after a few mins of foreplay I'm all for it. Maybe just let his" get started" a few times and see if he can change ur mind
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:50 PM on Dec. 24, 2010