Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I change my username?

How do I change my username or can I cancel this acct and start a new one?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

Answers (4)
  • Cancel the account and start a new one is the only way to change your SC.

    Answer by pixie_trix at 10:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

  • No changing your username. You could contact cafemom and request that they close your account. Then open a different one.

    Answer by badgirl44654 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

  • You'd have to cancel your account and start a new one. Here's a copy/paste from the FAQs:
    If you decide to cancel your account, here's how:

    1. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    2. Under "Self-Service", click the link that says "Cancel my CafeMom Account".
    3. Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    4. Click the "Submit" button.

    We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

    Answer by musicpisces at 10:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

  • You can't. You would have to close your account and restart.

    Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.