What is the funnest thing you have done with you toddler?

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• The most fun thing we did so far was we did a 5k race dressed as zombies. She wanted to chase Daddy, catch Daddy, and eat Daddy, so that's what we did. She was so excited she even woke up at 5:30 in the morning telling us that it was zombie day. And the fact that it was to raise money to put local fruits and vegetables into our schools didn't hurt either.

Secretly, I believe she was training for it. She's been chasing me around the house for months going 'I'M A ZOMBIE! BRAINS!'
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Taken him sledding. We don't live in the snow, so that was a real treat. Taking him swimming is lots of fun, too.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• We love the chase Game. He'll chase me or I'll chase him. To make it even more interesting I crawl, so that I'm not moving faster then he can move. Even though he's pretty speedy.

However, I think the best was taking him to Lake Michigan. We did that last summer. We didn't even set down our things before he was running off towards the water. This is the very first time that he'd ever been to any body of water of that mass. However, when it comes to water my son could care less how big it is. When I took him in the water he wanted me to let go of him soo bad, but not a chance. Haha We had a blast.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2010